Velocity Reviews

-   -   certmagic.com exams ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657049-certmagic-com-exams.html)

dilwalae09@gmail.com 10-07-2007 08:46 PM

certmagic.com exams ?

i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for ,
plz let me know

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 10-07-2007 09:10 PM

Re: certmagic.com exams ?

"dilwalae09@gmail.com" <dilwalae09@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1191789998.947196.143300@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com:

> i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
> right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for ,
> plz let me know

God I hope not.

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Scuba_Dave 10-19-2007 01:41 PM

RE: certmagic.com exams ?

From Certguard site:

CertMagic.com
Searches: 113
Verified on: 8/20/2007 9:22:54 AM
calling them "Practice Tests" ! Stay away unless you want to risk your
existing and future certs.
Need help finding a Practice Test Provider? Try HERE!!

-- The CertGuard Team