Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-621 studying (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657045-70-621-studying.html)

Neil 09-23-2007 11:13 AM

70-621 studying

Hi,

I was wondering what the best course material is in order to study for the
70-621 upgrade from MCDST?
Is it worth getting both 620 & 622 MS Press books?
Or are they likely to release a 621 press book in time?

Many Thanks,

--
Neil
A+, MCP

Srinath 09-26-2007 02:00 AM

RE: 70-621 studying

Everything you need to know to pass 70-621 is on Microsoft website. refer
technet articles etc etc...

I am giving it on 5th October....Keeping fingers crossed. All the best..

The Rev [MCT] 09-27-2007 11:28 AM

Re: 70-621 studying

They will in time have a 70-621 Press Book, but it may be longer in time
than you may be willing to wait.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..

freddy 09-28-2007 03:32 AM

Re: 70-621 studying

I used the 620 & 622 Press books, i found they did the trick.

Freddy
MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP

sfcinman 11-11-2007 04:01 PM

RE: 70-621 studying

My thoughts are that using the 620 and 622 books are your best bet. In
addition, I would recommend that you follow it up with the 624 exam. This is
the route that I was told to follow by several people. Hope this helps.

Kevin
A+, MCP, MCDST

AJR 11-11-2007 09:51 PM

Re: 70-621 studying

Neil - 70-621 is only applicable if you are currently a MCDST - it cannot be
used towards MCDST.

It is a composite test of questions from 70-620 and 70-622 and provides for
upgrading a current MCDST to MCITP (MCDST with Vista)

zecto 12-21-2007 04:03 PM

RE: 70-621 studying

--
MCP