Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 7-271 & 70-272 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657010-passed-7-271-and-70-272-a.html)

James Stoddard 08-17-2007 04:23 PM

Passed 7-271 & 70-272

Just for sanity sake took them one day apart

950 on 70-271 and 1000 on 70-272

My own opinion - if you have ANY practical experience with XP - be it PRO or
Home, most are common day experience (with a few squirely things thrown
in) - tests, study does NOT substitute for EXPERIENCE - unfortunately in
many markets - without the Certifications one can not get alot of experience

Mostly Gizzards 08-17-2007 09:27 PM

Re: Passed 7-271 & 70-272

James Stoddard wrote:
> Just for sanity sake took them one day apart
>
> 950 on 70-271 and 1000 on 70-272
>

> My own opinion - if you have ANY practical experience with XP - be it PRO or
> Home, most are common day experience (with a few squirely things thrown
> in) - tests, study does NOT substitute for EXPERIENCE - unfortunately in
> many markets - without the Certifications one can not get alot of experience

Congrats man!

MG

Jo 08-17-2007 09:54 PM

RE: Passed 7-271 & 70-272

James:

Congratulations. Welcome to the club !
--
Motochick

James Stoddard 08-17-2007 11:28 PM

Re: Passed 7-271 & 70-272

I am now CERTIFIED as well as being cerifiable - lol

MCSA next

TheITGirl 08-28-2007 07:41 AM

Re: Passed 7-271 & 70-272

"James Stoddard" <jstoddard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <snip>

1000 on 70-272
><snip>

*** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***

Well done

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 08-28-2007 10:19 PM

Re: Passed 7-271 & 70-272

"TheITGirl" <sleechDELETE@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "James Stoddard" <jstoddard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > <snip>

> 1000 on 70-272
> ><snip>

> *** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***
>
> Well done

Ah, my British Babe is back safely. Sorry I missed you last weekend :-(
I will just have to plan a trip across the pond soon!
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

TheITGirl 08-29-2007 08:02 AM

Re: Passed 7-271 & 70-272

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in
message news:eHBH%23Fc6HHA.5740@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> "TheITGirl" <sleechDELETE@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>> "James Stoddard" <jstoddard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > <snip>

>> 1000 on 70-272
>> ><snip>

>> *** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***
>>
>> Well done

> Ah, my British Babe is back safely. Sorry I missed you last weekend :-( I
> will just have to plan a trip across the pond soon!
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

Yeah, I'm back alright - got back to an inbox full of Active Directory
accounts that need creating :( Seems like the world and his wife are coming
to work for our company!

Still, at least I missed the fun last week when our new air conditioning
units leaked all over the server room floor!

IT Girl MCDST