Velocity Reviews

-   -   HEXUS.opinions :: Hey, take a look at my 15-inch $2,300 TV (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t657-hexus-opinions-hey-take-a-look-at-my-15-inch-2-300-tv.html)

Silverstrand 09-20-2005 03:34 AM

HEXUS.opinions :: Hey, take a look at my 15-inch $2,300 TV

Jon Peddie boasts about his very expensive 15-inch television.
Quote: Itís a miracle of technology. First we start with a really fast CISC processor and an interrupt driven OS, a distributed communications system, and then add lots of memory to hide all that stuff so steaming things seem to run smoothly. Whatya think, pretty cool, hu?. Itís damn near as good as my 27-inch $700 TV. And thatís not all, for just $80 I can add a Logitech X-520 and get 5.1 sound.
Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews...lld19JRD0xNjE3