Velocity Reviews

-   -   Trying to get screen shots of the Security Screen in Win 2000 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656866-trying-to-get-screen-shots-of-the-security-screen-in-win-2000-a.html)

Frustrated!! 05-09-2007 12:15 AM

Trying to get screen shots of the Security Screen in Win 2000

Hi guys.

I am trying to put together some learning materials for a government
organisation, currently doing one on changing passwords.

I have read the MSKB article at 173884, but of course, this doesn't show the
security screen (what you see when you press CTRL+ALT+DEL, or subsequently
select "Change Password"). Does anyone have screen shots of these???

I'd be very grateful.

Cheers

Cruwl 05-09-2007 08:36 PM

RE: Trying to get screen shots of the Security Screen in Win 2000

THis might help ya.
Take 2 computers, use netmeeting, and connect the 2.
use one machine and share the the desktop to the other one.
Then pull up the windows you need on the machine and the other machine can
take the screen shots you need and edit them as needed.
--
NMCI Support Analyst

Frustrated!! 05-09-2007 11:24 PM

RE: Trying to get screen shots of the Security Screen in Win 2000

Cruwl, many thanks for this, I have tried it and it worked a treat. I seem to
recall having seen this suggestion somewhere before.

My thanks again.

Gilly