Velocity Reviews

-   -   FAKE Microsoft Certifications @ cheaper price - Boy I'm Mad (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656727-fake-microsoft-certifications-cheaper-price-boy-im-mad.html)

Help 03-21-2007 12:12 PM

FAKE Microsoft Certifications @ cheaper price - Boy I'm Mad

Passed the 70-271, just missed out on 70-272 by 3%; It's cost me a packet

I learn't the other day you can buy a Microsoft credential Online for a
small price!

My sisters X-husband, bought his over the net..... and got a higher paying
job in the process. So ticked off, I phoned Microsoft Australia. They said
they could do nothing about it. Which I feel makes a Joke of the whole
Microsoft credential thing.

Why go through all that study, when hey! you can buy it online and get a
better job!!!!

Has any body had a similar experience.

Should I bother studying?????

If Microsoft dosn't give a ......... why should I. Hey it's cheaper to buy a
fake!

TheITGirl 03-21-2007 02:01 PM

RE: FAKE Microsoft Certifications @ cheaper price - Boy I'm Mad

"Help" wrote:

> Passed the 70-271, just missed out on 70-272 by 3%; It's cost me a packet
>
> I learn't the other day you can buy a Microsoft credential Online for a
> small price!
>
> My sisters X-husband, bought his over the net..... and got a higher paying
> job in the process. So ticked off, I phoned Microsoft Australia. They said
> they could do nothing about it. Which I feel makes a Joke of the whole
> Microsoft credential thing.
>
> Why go through all that study, when hey! you can buy it online and get a
> better job!!!!
>
> Has any body had a similar experience.
>
> Should I bother studying?????
>
> If Microsoft dosn't give a ......... why should I. Hey it's cheaper to buy a
> fake!

I can think of several reasons:-

Firstly, I think you'd find that MS would give a .......... if they found
out you (or your sister's ex) were passing yourselves off as MCPs. They
would strip you of the MCP exam you have already passed and ban you from ever
taking another certification exam again.

Secondly, your ex brother-in-law has taken a job opportunity away from a
genuine MCP; although, that said, his new job likely won't last too long when
his employers find out he doesn't actually have the knowledge to do the job!

Thirdly, fake certs undermine employers' confidence in Microsoft
Certifications, which in turn lowers MCPs' career prospects and salary
expectations.

I'm sure the MCNGP guys will offer some further reasons, none of which are
as polite as the above!

If you really want to break into IT, the way to go is to take a low paid
trainee position, or even volunteer your services free if you have to, and
then at least you'll have some experience to list on your resume/CV. Oh, and
reschedule that 70-272 exam.

IT Girl

Help 03-22-2007 01:32 PM

RE: FAKE Microsoft Certifications @ cheaper price - Boy I'm Mad

Thankyou,

I will resit the 70-727. I will continue on with my MCSE in Server 2003

He is struggling, and has no idea what he is doing. ( Still employed after 3
years )
I even lent him one of my Microsoft course books on Windows 2000 so he could
do his job???

I also have my cabling licence.
If the ACMA catches you cabling without a licence, big fines are imposed.
($1,500)

I think there should be a way of fining fakes. I don't think slapping them
on the wrist is going to do anything. Personally I think they will continue
to reaffend.

There should be a website where you can dob in a fake, just like piracey.

P.S. If you want more information on this guy, I am happy to send you
particulars...

TheITGirl 03-22-2007 02:58 PM

"Help" wrote:

> Thankyou,
>
> I will resit the 70-727. I will continue on with my MCSE in Server 2003
>

> He is struggling, and has no idea what he is doing. ( Still employed after 3
> years )
> I even lent him one of my Microsoft course books on Windows 2000 so he could
> do his job???
>
> I also have my cabling licence.
> If the ACMA catches you cabling without a licence, big fines are imposed.
> ($1,500)
>
> I think there should be a way of fining fakes. I don't think slapping them
> on the wrist is going to do anything. Personally I think they will continue
> to reaffend.
>
> There should be a website where you can dob in a fake, just like piracey.
>

> P.S. If you want more information on this guy, I am happy to send you
> particulars...

Glad to see you plan to soldier on. You only missed out on a pass by 3%
this time, so if you concentrate your studies on the areas you were weakest
on you should get through next time.

I'm not surprised your sister's ex is struggling - I would be very
interested to learn where he bought his fake cert from!

All the best

IT Girl MCDST

RemoteShark 03-23-2007 06:54 AM

Shame on HIM!

Over the past 2 years I have waited, struggled and failed MCP exams. It
really sickens me to hear people trying to obtain such elite credentials when
in fact they are not entitled to them and through the method you had
described.

Still 2 years later, I am still studying, learning, gaining experience and
do you know what: I am going to be damn proud of when I do make it. I am
prepared to do it as long as it takes and as hard as it gets. There is
nothing more rewarding than knowing you did it the right way with the sweat,
blood and tears behind it. In my mind, he is a criminal. Criminals should
either go to Jail or have their fingers chopped off (like in the old days).
But I also found-out as a Historian told me, that they used to chop off their
heads aswell, when you falsified your name or title in any way. Pity they
don't do this nowadays.

I think the MCNGP should be contacted and he should be turned in. I think we
have an obligation to the MCP Program not only to protect the program but
also protect ourselves, as the last thing I want to hear from an employer is
that the MCP program is a joke and that the hard work we have put into it in
order to become professionals becomes redundant. I think this is where,
should he have this written on his CV that he is a so-called MCP, that you
can be genuinely checked and it is up to employers to do so. If they don't
then it is there own fault for hiring a nonMCP thinking they are and reeping
the damages it will cost them when they are working on company systems. I
think it is the most dangerous form of hacking their is; employing a
suspicious person with falsified information in order to get into the
company. That bypasses all forms of Firewalls and security levels that the
company has. Hacking is a criminal offence as we know, where you actually go
to jail for a long time.

Let us not make these MCP Elite Credentials a fake. We owe it to ourselves
and hold accountable those people who falsely obtain these credentials by
criminal means.

If you have the information, please pass it to me, I will gladly turn this
guy in and make it a lesson to all people who think they can make a joke out
of the MCP Program. RemoteShark@hotmail.com

Good Luck in all your Study and "Yes" reschedule the next exam, because you
have what it takes to pass. In fact you can do the exam as many times as you
want. And no matter how long it takes, stick with it, live with it, become it.

RemoteShark

TheITGirl 03-23-2007 10:48 AM

RE: Shame on HIM!

"RemoteShark" wrote:

> Over the past 2 years I have waited, struggled and failed MCP exams. It
> really sickens me to hear people trying to obtain such elite credentials when
> in fact they are not entitled to them and through the method you had
> described.
>
> Still 2 years later, I am still studying, learning, gaining experience and
> do you know what: I am going to be damn proud of when I do make it. I am
> prepared to do it as long as it takes and as hard as it gets. There is
> nothing more rewarding than knowing you did it the right way with the sweat,
> blood and tears behind it. In my mind, he is a criminal. Criminals should
> either go to Jail or have their fingers chopped off (like in the old days).
> But I also found-out as a Historian told me, that they used to chop off their
> heads aswell, when you falsified your name or title in any way. Pity they
> don't do this nowadays.
>
> I think the MCNGP should be contacted and he should be turned in. I think we
> have an obligation to the MCP Program not only to protect the program but
> also protect ourselves, as the last thing I want to hear from an employer is
> that the MCP program is a joke and that the hard work we have put into it in
> order to become professionals becomes redundant. I think this is where,
> should he have this written on his CV that he is a so-called MCP, that you
> can be genuinely checked and it is up to employers to do so. If they don't
> then it is there own fault for hiring a nonMCP thinking they are and reeping
> the damages it will cost them when they are working on company systems. I
> think it is the most dangerous form of hacking their is; employing a
> suspicious person with falsified information in order to get into the
> company. That bypasses all forms of Firewalls and security levels that the
> company has. Hacking is a criminal offence as we know, where you actually go
> to jail for a long time.
>
> Let us not make these MCP Elite Credentials a fake. We owe it to ourselves
> and hold accountable those people who falsely obtain these credentials by
> criminal means.
>
> If you have the information, please pass it to me, I will gladly turn this
> guy in and make it a lesson to all people who think they can make a joke out
> of the MCP Program. RemoteShark@hotmail.com
>
> Good Luck in all your Study and "Yes" reschedule the next exam, because you
> have what it takes to pass. In fact you can do the exam as many times as you
> want. And no matter how long it takes, stick with it, live with it, become it.
>
> RemoteShark

Very well said RemoteShark - BTW long time no read!

IT Girl MCDST

Lnkwizard2 03-23-2007 01:16 PM

"Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thankyou,
>
> I will resit the 70-727. I will continue on with my MCSE in Server 2003
>
> He is struggling, and has no idea what he is doing. ( Still employed after
> 3
> years )
> I even lent him one of my Microsoft course books on Windows 2000 so he
> could
> do his job???
>
> I also have my cabling licence.
> If the ACMA catches you cabling without a licence, big fines are imposed.
> ($1,500)
>
> I think there should be a way of fining fakes. I don't think slapping them
> on the wrist is going to do anything. Personally I think they will
> continue
> to reaffend.
>
> There should be a website where you can dob in a fake, just like piracey.
>

> P.S. If you want more information on this guy, I am happy to send you
> particulars...

Got to www.certguard.com and go into the
forums. Share the info on the fake cert company
there and they will be happy to help. Also have your
sister's X report his cert and MCP number to Thomas
C Tips at Microsoft tctips@microsoft.com and where
and how he got it, tell him this is so he can get a
special certificate signed by Bill Gates himself to hang
on his wall.

Michael D. Alligood 03-23-2007 02:04 PM

Re: Shame on HIM!

> I think this is where, should he have this written on his CV that he
is a so-called MCP,
> that you can be genuinely checked and it is up to employers to do so.

Good points and I love the passion. However, there is a genuine way for
employers to check your certifications. You can give anyone access to
your Microsoft transcripts by given them an access code that is
generated on the MCP secure site. That way, the employer can verify the
certifications listed on his/hers resume.

> I think the MCNGP should be contacted and he should be turned in. I think we
> have an obligation to the MCP Program not only to protect the program but
> also protect ourselves,

As much as I am beginning to warm up to these guys (sometimes they are
quite funny), they are not the Microsoft Certification Police -- HEY
THAT IS MCP! LOL. Anywho, Microsoft should be contacted directly and
Microsoft should deal with these individuals.

And did I miss something? I am assuming that we are discussing "HELP'S"
post concerning FAKE Microsoft certifications?

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Kline Sphere 03-23-2007 03:10 PM

Re: Shame on HIM!

>I think the MCNGP should be contacted and he should be turned in.

who we talking about here?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Scuba_Dave 03-23-2007 05:36 PM

Re: Shame on HIM!

Are they "FAKE" in that a test was never taken & passed

OR

Are they "FAKE" because someone did take a test & falsified the credentials
of who was taking the test. In that case the credentials would be correct,
but obtained illegally

If some company/person is giving out fake certs, they need to be stopped