Velocity Reviews

-   -   Kind of off the subject... question regarding A+ Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656651-kind-of-off-the-subject-question-regarding-a-certification.html)

Derek 03-01-2007 05:50 AM

Kind of off the subject... question regarding A+ Certification

I have been studing for my A+ certification and I was wondering if anyone has
takin the test? How hard is it? What can anyone tell me about the exam?

Derek

jkozlowski 03-01-2007 03:45 PM

RE: Kind of off the subject... question regarding A+ Certification

I took the old A+ test series back around 11/2005 and it was very easy. I
didnt study at all (but then again I have been working with computer for
close to 30 years) I did have to draw on some of my older technology
knowledge to pass it :)