Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: MCDST Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656646-re-mcdst-certification.html)

John R 02-27-2007 03:24 AM

Re: MCDST Certification

Did you go to the MCP website and request your welcome kit?
You can also print out your transcript there which will show your
Certification status.

The site is at ...https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

Congrats on the Cert.

John

Harmen 02-27-2007 08:06 AM

Re: MCDST Certification

Where can I find the Acces-code?

Adminoff 02-27-2007 08:10 PM

Re: MCDST Certification

You should request Welcome Kit at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp (Program
benefits -> Welcome Kits and Certificates)
--
Alexey Frolov aka "Adminoff"
MCP, MCDST

Adminoff 02-27-2007 08:12 PM