Velocity Reviews

-   -   New MCDST (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656605-new-mcdst.html)

Brandon B. 02-11-2007 04:00 AM

New MCDST

Passed the exams and it feels good to get a startoff point for futher Certs.
Hope everyone is having a good night.

Michael D. Alligood 02-11-2007 05:04 AM

Re: New MCDST

Congratulation and welcome. Good job...

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Claas Voelcker 02-17-2007 10:46 PM

Re: New MCDST

Also passed MCDST certification in GER. Nice feeling! Now I´m going to pass
my MCSA certification!

Claas Voelcker

MCP, MCDST

Keith Chilton 02-17-2007 11:35 PM

Re: New MCDST

congrats i'll be saying the same thing in 11 days hopefully.. Just bought my
MCSA study material today off Amazon.com I thought $60 and something was
pretty good for 3 books. Although I probably dont need a book for the 270
I'm gonna read it anyways cover to cover. There may be stuff in there I
don't know about XP yet. We'll see

ARRIOLA 02-19-2007 04:36 PM

RE: New MCDST

I have passed MCDST CERTIFICATION WITH ONLY 15 YEARS AND NOW WITH 17 YEARS I
WANT TO MAKE MCSE EXAMS WITH SECURITY BEFORE JULY I HOPE TO PASS THIS EXAM
AND AFTER TO WORK IN A VERY GOOD TELE COMUNICATIONS COMPANY "I AM THE BEST".
BOSS

Claas Völcker 02-20-2007 05:39 PM

Re: New MCDST

"Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

> ARRIOLA wrote:
> > I have passed MCDST CERTIFICATION WITH ONLY 15 YEARS AND NOW WITH 17 YEARS I
> > WANT TO MAKE MCSE EXAMS WITH SECURITY BEFORE JULY I HOPE TO PASS THIS EXAM
> > AND AFTER TO WORK IN A VERY GOOD TELE COMUNICATIONS COMPANY "I AM THE BEST".
> > BOSS
> >

> Put down the keyboard and step back 3 paces.

Nice! I´m 22 and now my company accepted that I can make my certs in MCDBA
and MCSE, too and they will pay everything. And that although I´m just a
trainee!

Brandon B. 03-10-2007 06:40 PM

Re: New MCDST

Thanks.