Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam 070-272: Are encryption / digital certificates on the exam? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656588-exam-070-272-are-encryption-digital-certificates-on-the-exam.html)

Simon Iskander 02-04-2007 11:14 AM

Exam 070-272: Are encryption / digital certificates on the exam?

Hello everyone

I hope you are well. I'm currently studying for exam 070-272 towards MCDST
certification.

The practice tests included with the book include questions on encryption
and digital certificates in relation to Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.

Do these topics actually come up on the exam? There is no material on them
in the Microsoft Press book.

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Simon

Slave 02-04-2007 01:55 PM

RE: Exam 070-272: Are encryption / digital certificates on the exam?

The fact that it is in the MS book should give you a little clue. In
addition to this, do a little reading on Non Disclosure before asking those
that have gone before you such a question

John R 02-04-2007 02:15 PM

Re: Exam 070-272: Are encryption / digital certificates on the exam?

In general, no single source is going to cover 100% of what you need. That
goes for MS training as well as life.

Good luck.

John

Michael D. Alligood 02-04-2007 04:25 PM

Re: Exam 070-272: Are encryption / digital certificates on the exam?

One cannot ethically say what questions are on the exam. Visit my blog
(link below) and on your right hand side you will see a TypeList titled,
"Microsoft Exam Preparation Guides." Find the one for the 70-272 exam.
Microsoft gives you a foundation of objectives that you need to know in
order to successfully negotiate all their exams.

Good Luck!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Simon Iskander 02-05-2007 12:38 PM

Re: Exam 070-272: Are encryption / digital certificates on the exa

Thanks for your replies. I apologise as I didn't mean to ask whether it would
come up on the exam, merely whether it was possible that it could. I will
read up on it anyway.

Thanks again.

Simon