Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCDST (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656502-mcdst.html)

Fabian Lopez 01-13-2007 05:02 PM

MCDST

Hello may name is Fabian lopez, I joined yesterday and was welcomed into
your community. I told the group I was taking the last part of my MCDST
(70 - 272) today and folks I passed. I am now finally a MCDST. I am looking
forward to passing that upgrade exam in February.
I can't wait to get that Certification in the mail so I can frame it. lol.

Regards From

Fabian Lopez
Network+, A+, MCDST

TurkReno 01-13-2007 05:05 PM

Re: MCDST

"Fabian Lopez" <Techjust4u@gmail.com> wrote in

> Hello may name is Fabian lopez, I joined yesterday and was welcomed
> into your community. I told the group I was taking the last part of my
> MCDST (70 - 272) today and folks I passed. I am now finally a MCDST. I
> am looking forward to passing that upgrade exam in February.
> I can't wait to get that Certification in the mail so I can frame it.
> lol.
>
> Regards From
>
> Fabian Lopez
> Network+, A+, MCDST

Congrats. I'm sure it will look great framed =) Welcome.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Michael D. Alligood 01-13-2007 05:09 PM

Re: MCDST

It is a great feeling isn't it?!? Congratulations on your success and
welcome to the elite group of desktop support technicians certified by
Microsoft -- or something glorified like that :-)

Keep up the studying and learning tho. You have value with this
certification, now it is time to add worth by continuing to excel in
your field thru reading, talking, sharing, and hands on experience.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Fabian Lopez 01-13-2007 05:33 PM

Re: MCDST

I appreciate you folks, I definitely feel like I am starting to make the
right decisions.