Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Passing Test (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656457-re-passing-test.html)

Michael D. Alligood 01-04-2007 01:32 AM

Re: Passing Test

How comfortable are you with diagnosing and troubleshooting Windows XP
Professional in a network (p2p and domain) environment?

The Exam Cram 2 Series books are way better than the original Exam Cram
books. With the content they current offer, I am not sure they can be
called Exam Crams anymore! Both books are a great choice for you.
However, the key to success to not what book you should study from. The
key to success is determined by your answer to my first question.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,