Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Passing Test (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656453-re-passing-test.html)

Richard 01-03-2007 04:58 PM

Re: Passing Test

Not sure what kind of help you expect, if you're reading the material and
don't understand the material, then...I don't think I can help with that,
unless
you have specific questions.

Do you have any prior knowledge with hardware and software, or is all this
new for you. If
so then I would expect that more studying would be required

Richard

YH456 01-03-2007 11:49 PM

Re: Passing Test

Thanks that help because I was reading two book and I will only use the press
book and use the Cram Guide as a reference book.