Velocity Reviews

-   -   Quirks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656415-quirks.html)

Keith Chilton 12-21-2006 11:54 PM

Quirks

Anyone have any interesting quirks they'd like to share?

I just came across one that's been bugging me a while.
It had to do with Yahoo Messenger. When my Yahoo Messenger is loaded and the
buddy list window is showing I couldn't close it by pressing the X button in
the upper right. The minimize or restore wouldnt work either. I had to get
it out of the way by going to the task bar and right clicking the thing down
there. Annoying. I found though that increasing the item "Icon" size from 32
to 34 has allowed me to regain my sanity. (appearance tab > advanced button)
haha

messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
representative independent of this message.

Michael D. Alligood 12-22-2006 01:14 AM

Re: Quirks

I cannot add a solution for this, but how in the world you thought of
increasing the "Icon" size from 32 to 34 is a better question! You are
starting to think like a very experienced technician -- thinking outside
of the box! Or just spitballing :-) LOL. See how that works!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Keith Chilton 12-22-2006 02:23 AM

Re: Quirks

Changing the size of the Item "caption button" will work too Michael but the
Item "Icon" seemed like the more quirkier fix haha