Velocity Reviews

-   -   Helpful link concerning Vista Security (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656392-helpful-link-concerning-vista-security.html)

Michael D. Alligood 12-15-2006 02:03 PM

Helpful link concerning Vista Security

This download is awesome. Be sure to check out the excel spreadsheet
after downloading; it makes for a nice reference sheet and pocket
companion for Vista administrators. I can see now that we are going to
need another newsgroup for this. :-)

They have Microsoft.public.cert.itpro.mcitp newsgroup, but it appears to
be dead or no one knows about it. I will keep looking. However, here is
the link for the Vista Security Guide:

Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

Michael D. Alligood 12-15-2006 02:18 PM

Re: Helpful link concerning Vista Security

Belay my last concerning the itpro.mcitp newsgroup in regards to
"...appears to be dead or no one is using it." It helps if you subscribe
to it. :-)
Need more caffeine.

--
Michael D. Alligood