Velocity Reviews

-   -   Did it (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656355-did-it.html)

BARRY ANDERSON 12-05-2006 02:53 PM

Did it

Hi all just to pass on the good news passed 272 today. I was plesently
suprised as I wasnt confident for some strange reason. Score of 754 yet I am
a bit dissapointed as I was let down by only one section. Resolving Issuues
Related to Application Customization. If I would have done better if not for
my poor perfomance here. However just glad to have passed. Thanks guys.

Jonathan Roberts 12-05-2006 11:48 PM

Re: Did it

BARRY ANDERSON wrote:
> Hi all just to pass on the good news passed 272 today. I was plesently
> suprised as I wasnt confident for some strange reason. Score of 754 yet I am
> a bit dissapointed as I was let down by only one section. Resolving Issuues
> Related to Application Customization. If I would have done better if not for
> my poor perfomance here. However just glad to have passed. Thanks guys.

Congratulations!

Michael D. Alligood 12-06-2006 12:20 AM

Re: Did it

Good job! Did you use that gut feeling of yours! :-)

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Keith Chilton 12-06-2006 02:49 AM

Re: Did it

That's funny Barry that was MY exact score I got yesterday. LOL I however
did very well on that section. Almost perfect! That and the Usability
section were identically high. I got a perfect score on the Security
section! I did worst on the config and troubleshooting apps section and just
a tad better on the config and troubleshooting connectivity section. How did
you do on those sections? Too bad we weren't study partners we could have
improved our scores probably! LOL