Velocity Reviews

-   -   Logos (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656319-logos.html)

Dragonsoath 11-09-2006 03:51 PM

Logos

I'm not sure this is the proper place for this question but I haven't found
an answer elsewhere on MS's site.
I use certification logos in my email signature. I recently passed the 272
exam so I now I have the MCDST logo. My question is, do I drop the MCP logo
now that I have the MCDST?
Thanks.

Michael D. Alligood 11-10-2006 01:55 AM

Re: Logos

Totally you choice. You can display them both in accordance to the
specification prescribed by Microsoft. Further information concerning
these Logo specification can be found at;
https://www.certificationlogobuilder...sageguide.aspx.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Dragonsoath 11-10-2006 12:24 PM

Re: Logos

Thank you.

Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT) 11-11-2006 08:15 AM

RE: Logos

Michael is right - is up to you. The MCP is implied in your MCDST, though
(everyone who has an MCDST will also have their MCP) so fine to go with just
that.

And, congratulations!
--
Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Dragonsoath 11-14-2006 09:15 PM

RE: Logos

Thank you.