Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSDT - study material (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656308-mcsdt-study-material.html)

Katherine 11-01-2006 01:07 AM

MCSDT - study material

Has anyone used ExamCram / CramMaster to prepaer for MCDST (or other
Microsoft certifications)? How does it compare to other study
materials available? Currently studying for 70-271. Hope to sit in
November.

Chefdenker 11-01-2006 12:49 PM

RE: MCSDT - study material

I'm studying for the 271 exam too right now. I'm using the MS book, the
ExamCram2 book and the Sybex book. I hope that will be enough to prepare me
for my exam on November 16th.

Philippa Bursey 11-01-2006 09:02 PM

Re: MCSDT - study material

What does HAWT mean. Can guess the rest

Fitz 11-12-2006 05:12 AM

Re: MCSDT - study material

I just passed the 70-271 and used the Microsoft Self Passed Training book.

I will use the same for the 70-272

I research many help places and most people said that for the MCDST these
books were the best over all others.

I have read that the Microsoft books are always that good, but everyone said
that theMCDST books were right on.

Lisa