Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCDST (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656276-mcdst.html)

lfcjoe 10-10-2006 12:00 PM

MCDST

Hi,
i am thinking of taking this course but do have a few questions.
1- do i buy the e-learning or go for the self-paced books??
2- once i have finished preparing were do i take the exam and book them?? i
live in the UK.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Joe

Sandy MCP 10-11-2006 05:33 PM

RE: MCDST

The MS press self paced books were the most value to me in preparing for the
exams. I LEARNED them. I bought the e-learning prior to buying the books and
wished I had not. I found the e-learning to be of little value as an exam
prep, not much depth at all. Actually, I never finished the e-learning course
that I paid for. It seemed to be designed to be used in conjunction with the
ms press books, but the books were better.
--
SkM MCP