Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do you tell if your book is 2nd edition or 1st? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656192-how-do-you-tell-if-your-book-is-2nd-edition-or-1st.html)

TYR 08-02-2006 12:06 AM

How do you tell if your book is 2nd edition or 1st?

I have 70-271 and it doesn't mention the edition on it anywhere...

Copyright 2004
Authors - Walter Glenn, Michael T. Simpson

Gis Bun 08-02-2006 12:46 AM

RE: How do you tell if your book is 2nd edition or 1st?

Better way of telling. It's on the front cover. A big "2".

Lasher 08-02-2006 03:30 PM

RE: How do you tell if your book is 2nd edition or 1st?

=?Utf-8?B?R2lzIEJ1bg==?= <GisBun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Better way of telling. It's on the front cover. A big "2".
>
> "TYR" wrote:
>
>> I have 70-271 and it doesn't mention the edition on it anywhere...
>>
>> Copyright 2004
>> Authors - Walter Glenn, Michael T. Simpson

You might confuse them with all the other twos. It says Second Edition.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

BD [MCNGP] 08-02-2006 10:36 PM

Re: How do you tell if your book is 2nd edition or 1st?

<< While I was at work, Gis Bun spurted out:
> Better way of telling. It's on the front cover. A big "2".

You know, nobody is going to trust your word now cheater.
--
BD
MCNGP #51

laurencedoherty 08-03-2006 09:52 PM

Re: How do you tell if your book is 2nd edition or 1st?

It says the edition on the front right of the book cover. Mine says 2 and
underneath second edition