Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-272 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656174-70-272-a.html)

VCT 07-20-2006 02:59 PM

70-272

Anyone here have a problem passing this test? I am not very interested
in the material, but found 70-271 pretty easy to pass. Also, it seems
like a lot of material in the MS Press book for 272 (Chapter 8 on) a
repetition of 70-271.

Any input?

Hairball56 07-20-2006 03:12 PM

RE: 70-272

no problems here mate, just build on the foundation of 271. Study well,
specially permissions aspects
--
~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~