Velocity Reviews

-   -   1st Exam on Friday (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656012-1st-exam-on-friday.html)

briang 03-08-2006 09:39 AM

1st Exam on Friday

Hi there, i am new to this msg board, and i guess this queston has been asked
numerous times!, however i am just looking for advice on exam 070-271. I am
sitting this on Friday and have attended the MS 3 day course and also been
using the measureup tests to study (bit worried as the same q's seem to come
up all the time and i dont want to memorize the questions!)

Do you think that this is enough to go on, also are the measure up tests
similair to the lay out of the MS exams?

Many thanks

TBone 03-08-2006 08:29 PM

Re: 1st Exam on Friday

And on the eigth day <briang@discussions.microsoft.com> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the follwing words in:

> Hi there, i am new to this msg board, and i guess this queston has
> been asked numerous times!

Yes it has. So before posting, you should check the previous posts using
google to find the answers.

> I am sitting this on Friday and have attended the MS 3
> day course and also been using the measureup tests to study (bit
> worried as the same q's seem to come up all the time and i dont want
> to memorize the questions!)

That's why you shouldn't use practice exams to study. At least you took
a course, but the best way to learn the material is to keep practicing
hands-on. You are exactly right that repeatedly runing practice tests
will indeed give you a false sense of confidence because you are just
memorizing and not learning.

Good luck on your exams!

--
T-Bone