Velocity Reviews

-   Gaming (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f13-gaming.html)
-   -   I need a new game... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t656-i-need-a-new-game.html)

The Modfather 09-19-2005 07:41 PM

I need a new game...

I've played BF2 to death. I'm bored with HL2/CS:S, I still play UT:2k4 occasionally but I'm getting tired of the "d00dz" there. I need a new game. Any suggestions? I prefer FPS games like that. I need something to hold me over until City of Villans comes out.

XhArD 09-20-2005 01:56 AM

What about a third person shooter? Soldat :P W00tish game.

unholy 09-20-2005 02:50 AM

what about GTA 3 and Vice City... tried those?

XhArD 09-20-2005 03:01 AM

They aren't first person shooters Unholy. You can shoot people in it, but that's not the aim of the game.

unholy 09-20-2005 06:11 AM

good point... well its First Person shoot! how about a cool or crap gram, ever played hitman, thats a First Person shooter i think, i have never finished it.. i would like to one day :P

XhArD 09-20-2005 10:38 AM

How about you go seriously oldschol and download Rise Of The Triad? ROCK ON DOS GAMES! Unless it waswindows 95... can't remember. I have a legit copy :)

unholy 09-20-2005 12:57 PM

u could... or u ARE... i say he is cause DOS ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! (haha take that i beat i "z=s" syndrome!!)

RObErT_RaTh 09-20-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unholy
good point... well its First Person shoot! how about a cool or crap gram, ever played hitman, thats a First Person shooter i think, i have never finished it.. i would like to one day :P

Hitman rocked, I love it :D But it was primarily 3rd person, 1st person mode in it sucked.
Try Call of Duty and CoD: United Offensive, it's my fav game :D

XhArD 09-20-2005 01:21 PM

Coolest level of any first person shooter ever: Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault - Omaha Beach Level. MAN that was sweet.

The Modfather 09-20-2005 02:33 PM

Those are all very old, played 'em already to death (Most of 'em at least). I'd love to get GTA San Andreas, but they pulled it off the shelves here because of the stupid porn hack (lame). I like car games too but they gotta be something special. I dig NFS:Underground 2, played that to death. I wish Midnight Club 3 were out for the PC.