Velocity Reviews

-   -   What is the aproximate duration of 70-271 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655904-what-is-the-aproximate-duration-of-70-271-a.html)

Hisham Abraham 12-03-2005 01:48 AM

What is the aproximate duration of 70-271

Hi everyone;
I was supposed to take 70-271 today but the system in the test center didn't
work so they rescheduled for Monday.I thought that was a bad sign. Anyway, I
was surprised by the duration of the exam on the confirmation email; 155
minutes. Is that the actual exam time or this time includes registration and
other stuff before the exam.

Taylor 12-03-2005 02:30 AM

Re: What is the aproximate duration of 70-271

That includes the Exam, the NDA, and the comments section at the end of
the test. Registration, or checking in rather, takes about 5-10
minutes, so be there 15 minutes early to get that done. Use your time
wisely because you can read through the comments section if you choose
not to do it in a matter of seconds as well as the NDA.

Taylor
--
MCP, MCDST

Hisham Abraham 12-05-2005 05:32 PM

Re: What is the aproximate duration of 70-271

Thank You all for your help, I took 70-271 today and got 833, it was not as
hard as the Measure-up but challenging. thank you all again.

EddieC_2005 12-07-2005 08:50 PM

RE: What is the aproximate duration of 70-271

The 155 minutes stated in the first post is misleading.
You don't get 155 minutes (2hrs 35 mins),
but 1hr 55 mins for the actual exam part.