Velocity Reviews

-   -   UK Only: Positions Asking for Security Clearance (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655851-uk-only-positions-asking-for-security-clearance.html)

M 10-24-2005 12:14 PM

UK Only: Positions Asking for Security Clearance

As a recently qualified MCDST I am trying to find my first IT job. I see
many positions asking for security clearance. How do I obtain security
clearance in order to apply for these positions?

Dave 10-25-2005 08:49 AM

Re: UK Only: Positions Asking for Security Clearance

"M" <spamtrap@spambouncer.org> wrote in message
> As a recently qualified MCDST I am trying to find my first IT job. I see
> many positions asking for security clearance. How do I obtain security
> clearance in order to apply for these positions?

Failing any other suggestions, ask one of the recruitment "consultants".