Velocity Reviews

-   -   just joined (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655831-just-joined.html)

Zafar 09-16-2005 09:43 AM

just joined

Hi all,
Suppose that I am ready to enter Microsoft's MCDST certification exam, so
where do I go to take the exam, considering that I am living in Afghanistan.
Any help will be appreciated,
Thanks.
--
Khisraw Zafar
Network Administrator

Dave 09-17-2005 06:03 PM

Re: just joined

"Zafar" <Zafar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Suppose that I am ready to enter Microsoft's MCDST certification exam, so
> where do I go to take the exam, considering that I am living in
> Afghanistan.
> Any help will be appreciated,
> Thanks.
> --

Zafar,
Both Pearson VUE (www.vue.com) and Prometric (www.prometric.com) say their
nearest testing centres are in Pakistan. An enterprising chap might want to
consider cornering the market and opening a testing centre
(http://www.vue.com/pvtc or http://www.prometric.com/Sites/Prospects) in
Afghanistan ;-). That said, not all testing centres are listed publically
so you might want to give them a call and ask.

Dave.