Velocity Reviews

-   -   How long after test before MS email ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655715-how-long-after-test-before-ms-email.html)

Methos 07-26-2005 11:51 PM

How long after test before MS email ?

I passed the 70-272 exam last Thursday 21st and have not heard anything from
MS yet.
Arnt I supposed to get an email with my MCP details etc, any idea how long
this normally takes?

Cheers

Dean

The Rev [MCT] 07-27-2005 02:18 AM

Re: How long after test before MS email ?

Depends, but if it takes longer than 5 business days I would recommend you
contact your testing center (Prometric or VUE)

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..

Wayne 07-27-2005 03:17 AM

Re: How long after test before MS email ?

Have you passed both 70-271 and 70-272? You need both for your MCDST,
passing one doesn't give you MCP

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

Methos 07-27-2005 04:07 AM

Re: How long after test before MS email ?

Sorry bud you are wrong, passing ONE MS exam DOES make you a MCP.
passing both 271 & 272 will give me MCDST I know this.

see http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp

for details.

Cheers

Wayne 07-28-2005 05:21 AM

Re: How long after test before MS email ?

Yep, you're right, sorry :) Ok, have patience and await the email.

Wayne