Velocity Reviews

-   -   802.11b on destop with USB adaptor gigafast (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6557-802-11b-on-destop-with-usb-adaptor-gigafast.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2xpdmU=?= 05-23-2005 12:58 AM

802.11b on destop with USB adaptor gigafast

First off this configuration worked just fine for weeks until I reinstalled
XP home edition to try and fix a problem I have where task manager only shows
a cpu performance graph. I did not solve it with the reinstall, instead when
I tried to network, the win net zero service had taken control and my config
program could not be used.

I disable win net zero service and rebooted then reinstalled the USB adaptor
but before I had chance to install the management software, I noticed the
icon for net zero indicating it was looking for a connection. When I started
the gigfast utility , I had the message that net zero was in charge.

Does any one have ideas on how I can return to my original setup.

I tried restore but cannot go back to April for some unknown reason.

Thanks in advance,

Clive