Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-271 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655655-passed-70-271-a.html)

Andy C 06-03-2005 02:38 PM

Passed 70-271

I passed my first MCP exam today passed with 833 this is my second attempt.

I strongly advise anyone who is taking the exam to get the 70-271 self paced
trainning kit.

The first exam i took which i failed with a 633 i used the sysbex boox and
the exam cram2 book and i found that there were about 15 questions i didnt
even have an ecducated clue at.

The self paced trainning kit was super it covered everything i neede to know.

Thanks

kirk 06-03-2005 02:46 PM

RE: Passed 70-271

I used the ExamCram2 book and had XP experience and I passed on my first try.