Velocity Reviews

-   -   passed 70-272 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655643-passed-70-272-a.html)

Steve 05-26-2005 06:34 PM

passed 70-272

It was pretty easy for me since I already have 70-270. I did not use a book
or a study guide since I have been doing desktop support for 2 years. I did
get drilled with a lot of Outlook Express questions (why? most people in the
real corporate world use the full version of Outlook) I also had alot of
questions about Internet Explorer settings. Probably take 70-271 next week as
soon as the test center has a night appt. time slot.

John O 05-27-2005 02:55 AM

Re: passed 70-272

> get drilled with a lot of Outlook Express questions (why? most people in
> the
> real corporate world use the full version of Outlook)

heh, what are you using to check this newsgroup? Can't say that justifies
any emphasis on OE though.

-John O

Steve 05-27-2005 02:51 PM

Re: passed 70-272

> heh, what are you using to check this newsgroup? Can't say that justifies
> any emphasis on OE though.
>

> -John O

I used the web based newsgroups since I'm at work