Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please Help (setup email auto signature w/MCDST logo) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655593-please-help-setup-email-auto-signature-w-mcdst-logo.html)

David Webber 04-13-2005 03:21 AM

Please Help (setup email auto signature w/MCDST logo)

Can someone please send me an example of your E-mail auto signature (
format ) with the MCDST logo being used. Yes... I have read the MCP
Agreement and Guidelines, I would like to see the format before I set mine
up. Thanks

David

Dave 04-13-2005 10:25 AM

Re: Please Help (setup email auto signature w/MCDST logo)

David Webber wrote:
> Can someone please send me an example of your E-mail auto signature (
> format ) with the MCDST logo being used. Yes... I have read the MCP
> Agreement and Guidelines, I would like to see the format before I set
> mine up. Thanks

David,
Don't do it! Email should be plain text. Most people in the industry do
not look favourably on those who email in html format. Marketing droids,
spambots and those who simply don't know better, use embedded links/images,
MCDST's shouldn't.

Dave.

Jason 04-13-2005 12:40 PM

Re: Please Help (setup email auto signature w/MCDST logo)

As an alternative, your sig file can look like the following:

John Smith
johnsmith@mycompany.com
(123) 456-7890
Network Administrator
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, CCNA, Security+, Linux+, Net+, A+
My Company

David Webber 04-14-2005 01:18 AM

Re: Please Help (setup email auto signature w/MCDST logo)

Thanks Dave you are right!!!

gregstx 02-22-2012 04:59 AM

Personally, I'd be concerned about an MCDST that doesn't know how to do this.