Velocity Reviews

-   -   IT Placement (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655571-it-placement.html)

04-04-2005 06:57 PM

IT Placement

is it better to go through an IT placement agency to get
certified or do it yourself?

Mark Bowles 04-04-2005 08:37 PM

RE: IT Placement

I certified myself. I think if you are motivated enough, and can access the
learning resources you need, it is well woth the effort, not to mention the
cash savings. All of the resources I need(ed) can be found in the bookstore
or in groups like this. I have now earned MCSE/MCSA 2000 and upgraded to
MCSE/SA 2003 over the past 3 years. I am working on writing the MCDST just
for an extra resume pad, and it has all been self instructed. Go For It!