Velocity Reviews

-   -   Charter Member (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655471-charter-member.html)

Ben 02-16-2005 09:14 AM

Charter Member

Got my MCDST pack in the post.
It says I'm one of 5,000 - a Charter Member.
What does this mean?

The Rev \(MCT\) 02-16-2005 12:01 PM

Re: Charter Member

It means that less than 5000 people are MCDST. The Certification is still
fairly new, and the silver cert only means you got it before the 5000 mark,
nothing more.

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
"Ben" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Got my MCDST pack in the post.
> It says I'm one of 5,000 - a Charter Member.
> What does this mean?

02-16-2005 12:21 PM

Re: Charter Member

you do sound arrogant.

I'm always right.

The Rev \(MCT\) 02-16-2005 12:35 PM

Re: Charter Member

<snipage>
you do sound arrogant.
</snipage>

Why thank you! :)

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..

Wayne 02-17-2005 04:34 AM

Re: Charter Member

He's a trainer! MCT's are allowed to be arrogant :)

--

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)