Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCDST Mock/Practise Exams (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655429-mcdst-mock-practise-exams.html)

Gireesh 01-26-2005 12:54 PM

MCDST Mock/Practise Exams

Hi,

I have just had a look at the MeasureUp website and their
MCDST practise exams, I am also looking into the
Transender site.

Before I commit to one of the above, does anyone have any
other sites I can try or advice on preparing for my exams?

Any help would be gratefuly received.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Barkl 01-26-2005 02:57 PM

Re: MCDST Mock/Practise Exams

"Gireesh" <gireesh.mishra@domgen.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have just had a look at the MeasureUp website and their
> MCDST practise exams, I am also looking into the
> Transender site.
>
> Before I commit to one of the above, does anyone have any
> other sites I can try or advice on preparing for my exams?
>
> Any help would be gratefuly received.
>
> Thanks in advance.

You can access Microsoft's free MCDST Exam Preparation clinic here;
https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e...?offerId=11583

Wolf 01-26-2005 07:29 PM

RE: MCDST Mock/Practise Exams

I used the MeasureUp Practice tests. If you can pass those tests,
you will pass the actual exam. They get into a lot more detail than
the actual exam. Use them as a study tool, don't just memorize the
answers. If you can understand the concepts behind the questions
you will breeze through the exam.