Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCDST material (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655420-mcdst-material.html)

tuza 01-18-2005 11:35 AM

MCDST material

Hello everyone,

I am planing to do 70-271 and 70-272 in the near future, and I am wondering
if anyone could come with some good tips about learning material I need to
pass these exams.

I have allready bought a book from amazon.com: MCDST 70-271 &70-272 Exam
Cram 2 Bundle (Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Windows Xp Operating
System). Is this book good enough? Anything else I should have?

I have also som Q&A with explantions from www.chinatag.com.
Where can I find Q&A nearest likely as on the real exam?

--
regards,

tuza

T-Bone 01-18-2005 07:16 PM

Re: MCDST material

"tuza" <tuza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> I am planing to do 70-271 and 70-272 in the near future, and I am

wondering
> if anyone could come with some good tips about learning material I need to
> pass these exams.

www.google.com is a great source of info. Using it you can also find the
answers which were posted all the other times this question was asked.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

01-18-2005 11:57 PM

Re: MCDST material

Well, T-bone.

Maybe I would like to confirm things you read at
google.com and those answers which I read here.
But that google.com exsist and it is great source for info
everybody knows. So if you tired answerering questions,
than rather leave answering. Maybe somebody else would
like to confirm answer to my question and answer well on
my "1000 times" asked question!!

T-Bone 01-19-2005 02:11 PM

Re: MCDST material

<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> Maybe I would like to confirm things you read at
> google.com and those answers which I read here.

So you would like to confirm the things that people already by posted by
having them post again?

> Maybe somebody else would
> like to confirm answer to my question and answer well on
> my "1000 times" asked question!!

So rather than find the information for yourself, you would rather have
somebody do the work for you?

I can't tell if you are the OP because you used a different name and are
hiding behind the anonymous poster, but I'll tell you this. Part of being an
IT professional is ability to find the answers to questions. If you are to
succeed in this field, I would suggest you try to get in practice now.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Tuza 01-20-2005 12:21 AM

Re: MCDST material

Thank you.

You have been very helpfull.

End of discussion. I am reading ExamCram2 MCDST book and I
think it`s a good book.

Have a nice day.

regards,

tuza

greg 01-27-2005 10:19 PM

MCDST material

For MCDST MATERIAL CHECK THE MICROSOFT SITE(LEARNING
TOOLS\CERTIFICATION etc ) THEY PROVIDE BOOKS FOR THOSE
EXAMS ALSO GO TO BAMM.COM TO BUY THEM AND EXAMSHEETS.COM

i hOPE IT HELPED