Velocity Reviews

-   -   Newly Certified (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655418-newly-certified.html)

Wolf 01-17-2005 04:51 PM

Newly Certified

I just passed the 272 on Sat. I got another email about receiving my MCP
welcome kit. Do I need to register for that again, or is it the same one I
got with my 271? Is there somewhere I need to register for my MCDST kit,
rather than MCP?

Wayne 01-17-2005 11:05 PM

Re: Newly Certified

Just follow the link on the email, it should point you to a Welcome Kit for
your brand new shining MCDST, Congratulations!!

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\) 01-18-2005 01:22 AM

Re: Newly Certified

Yeah what he said :) Oh and congratulations!

--
"The Rev"
Microsoft Certified Trainer

..

Wolf 01-18-2005 07:11 PM

Re: Newly Certified

Thank you for the congrats. I did follow the link, and it sent me back to
the MCP Welcome kit, is there something else I need to do for the MCDST??

Thanks again

Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\) 01-18-2005 07:48 PM

Re: Newly Certified

Wait 6 weeks for your Kit :)