Velocity Reviews

-   -   Charter welcome kit? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655409-charter-welcome-kit.html)

Andy 01-04-2005 12:19 PM

Charter welcome kit?

Hi All,

I'm expecting the "Charter" welcome kit in a few weeks. Is it in any
way different from the standard welcome kit?
What's in these kits anyway?

Cheers,

Andy

Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) 01-12-2005 09:49 PM

RE: Charter welcome kit?

It means you are one of the first 5000 people to get this certification. You
get a special silver Wallet Card and a Silver "Charter Member" Certificate.
Other than that, not much. But a silver Cert is still kinda cool!

Andy 01-13-2005 12:26 PM

Re: Charter welcome kit?

Thanks for the reply, I look forward to checking out my reflection in
the cert!