Velocity Reviews

-   -   Best MCDST Study Material (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655407-best-mcdst-study-material.html)

Robert L.Brandon 01-03-2005 11:10 AM

Best MCDST Study Material

I recently passed the CompTIA A+ exam, now I am focused
on passing the MCDST exam. Can someone recommend
effective books that will give me an edge when taking the
exam.
Thanks

Geoff Lilley 01-06-2005 08:49 PM

Best MCDST Study Material

When I took the test, the 70-271 and 272 books hadn't
come out yet from any of the major manufacturers. I'd
recommend:

* the ExamCram 70-270 book, to get a broader overview
of the larger picture
* the Windows XP Resource Kit from Microsoft
* Windows XP Inside Out

That's what I used...passed both, first try, no problem.

HTH
Cheers
Geoff Lilley
MCT, MCDST, Microsoft Office Master Instructor