Velocity Reviews

-   -   Beginner (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655382-beginner.html)

Kip 12-09-2004 06:22 PM

Beginner

I just graduated with a degree in Tech and Information
Managemet(TIM). I want to get into IT industry but lack
experience. Would anyone recommend MSDST as my first
option. The only experience I have is my interaction with
my computer. That said do I need to take a week-long set
of classes for MCDST OR just study the materials on my own
and take the exam?

What are the chances of the certification Improving my
resume?