Velocity Reviews

-   -   2262A - MOC Book Missing CD? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655372-2262a-moc-book-missing-cd.html)

Jaded 12-04-2004 06:51 AM

2262A - MOC Book Missing CD?

Hi there,

I recently took 2261 and 2262 courses. I didn't notice until I got the
2262 book home that there were two IDENTICAL Microsoft Windows XP SP1
Professional evaluation CDs in the pocket. My 2261 book included that
CD, but also a CD containing the course material.

I've checked with all of my colleagues, but they have all thrown the
books into their trunk, etc. Can anyone here please confirm the CDs
that were included with their book? I've also checked with ElementK and
they think it's fine, but I don't know if they have actually checked the
books they have.

Here are the details ...

Title: 2262A Supporting Users Running Applications on a Microsoft
Windows XP Operating System

ISBN (which I can't find anywhere online,btw): 0-7580-8153-7

Lot#: 20040628PA

Part#: MSM2262ACP (With elearning voucher)

Any assistance that could be provided would be much appreciated. If
your book is fine, could you please check the lot# and let me know that
as well? Thanks!

- Jaded

Jaded (Remove first and last X) 12-05-2004 06:53 PM

Re: 2262A - MOC Book Missing CD?

I forgot to add this to my display name previously ... If you want to
send me an email, remove the first and last x from my email address.
Thanks.

- Jaded