Velocity Reviews

-   -   QUERY (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655333-query.html)

VR.SHRINIVASAN 11-01-2004 12:01 AM

QUERY

Hi, iwant to know whether by completing MCDST and 5 more Papers can i get
MCSE or else wat o take if i wanna do it , i have experirence inXP
troubleshoting ,also could u guide me how toregister for EXAMS in CHENNAI
INDIA

Jason 11-01-2004 02:29 AM

Re: QUERY

Hello Shrinivasan,

It seems you are asking whether the MCDST can serve as an elective for the
MCSE, and if so, how many elective credits it counts for. Granted while
this does touch on the MCDST, this is more of a question regarding the MCSE
so please direct MCSE referenced posts to the proper board for faster
answers.

Since it is an MCDST type question though, you can find the answer here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
This will show you the requiremenst for the MCSe and also define what is
considered an "elective."

With regard to registration, you can start the registration process both
within the U.S.A. and internationally by registering with either Pearson VUE
or Prometric here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...er/default.asp

One final suggestion, run a spell-check before submitting and proof-read
yourself as well. Lack of grammar skills is a sign of an inability to
communicate effectively. Thank you and good luck!

Jason
[no sig files anymore :-)]