Velocity Reviews

-   -   Charter membership? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655255-charter-membership.html)

Christopher Werner 09-25-2004 06:35 AM

Charter membership?

If i passed both tests and got my MCDST sometime in
november would i still be eligible for charter membership?

09-25-2004 07:48 AM

Re: Charter membership?

How long ago did MCDST get released? I think someone said
sometime begining of this year? and its only 1500, i should
be able to sneak on through... *crosses fingers*. Wait,
what is the big deal on being charter member anyhow?
Thanks for replying.
CMW

(MCDST) 1,524

>So you still might have a chance at it
>check this url out
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp
>
>"Christopher Werner" <Chrisw83@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

message

SJ 09-25-2004 05:41 PM

Re: Charter membership?

The only real bennie is bragging rights.

You do get a welcome kit which includes a certificate and special card
thst shows you're a charter member. If you have other Microsoft
Certifications, eventually you also get the MCP card showing the MCDST
certification added, but everyone will get that.

sj
www.certquest.net