Velocity Reviews

-   -   271-272 Can you take them both in one day (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655223-271-272-can-you-take-them-both-in-one-day.html)

Dan Persaud 09-07-2004 06:16 PM

271-272 Can you take them both in one day

What do people generally do when they take the exams? Do
they schedule both exams in 1 day or do they space them
out? Also about how much does each exam cost? Also I saw
two options for testing centers Prometric and some other
company. Any reccomendations as far as selecting a testing
company.

Jerz 09-07-2004 08:25 PM

Re: 271-272 Can you take them both in one day

I spaced mine about 5days apart; taking two tests back to back is not for
me, but to each his own. The tests are generally $125.00 unless you have a
voucher (the MS press books come with a 15% off voucher). As far as testing
centers go... I've see posted here before that it really doesn't matter from
one to the next. I've been taking them at Prometric out of convenience but
tomorrow I'll be trying Pearson VUE. They're a couple of miles further for
me but are running the second chance promotion for 70-290 and some other os
tests so, it seems to be a pretty good gimmick expecially since I get 15%
off of the $125.00 because I have the press book.

Jerz