Velocity Reviews

-   -   microsoft solution provider (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655204-microsoft-solution-provider.html)

david zellermaier 09-02-2004 10:24 AM

microsoft solution provider

As you know, my name is David
Zellermaier. My dream was to work for a big company like
Microsoft. Bill Gates was always a role model in my
life. I have always wanted to be like him. He is a smart
man, I trust him and I know he will never let me down.
Mr. Gates, I would like to become a solution provider for
Microsoft and I want to take the course online. I have my
own corporation. The name of the corporation is Int'l
Company of America. I am the President of the
corporation. My wife is the secretary of the corporation.
Please send me information on how to become a solution
provider for Microsoft online. I am vey busy during the
day and in the nighttime I am busy with my family. I
expect as soon as possible to get an answer from you at
the e-mail address listed above.

Looking forward to meet you in person one day.

Sincerely,

David Zellermaier

TBone 09-02-2004 01:49 PM

Re: microsoft solution provider

"david zellermaier" <dzellermaier@comcast.net> wrote
> Looking forward to meet you in person one day.

I don't think that even moved the needle on the troll-o-meter.

Charles 09-08-2004 05:09 PM

RE: microsoft solution provider

David aka TrollMeter, did you really expect us (well
majority anyways) to believe all that bull?

Busy during the day doing what? sending spam or making
troll bait? ;-)