Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-272 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t655168-70-272-a.html)

Alex 08-23-2004 03:41 AM

70-272

my 70-272 is next august 31... i read some information and studdy guide about
this exam and i think is more difficult than 70-271, it's possible???

Propably because english is not my basic language and i studying just in
english (more easy to find informations)..

Do you have any tips for this exam??

Thanks all for your answer!!!

hey guys! I'm now MCP!!! yes!!!!!!

Hossein 08-24-2004 12:22 AM

70-272

Hi
Dont worry . 70-272 is much more easier than 271, you
should have some knowledge about Outlook and Office suit,
that's it.

Hossein ( MCDST, A+)