Velocity Reviews

-   -   mcse certificate (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654945-mcse-certificate.html)

ram kumar 04-25-2004 08:54 AM

mcse certificate

Hi ALL
AFTER GETTING THE CERTIFICATE FROM MICROSOFT LIKE MCSE
WHAT WE`LL GET FROM MICROSOFT ,WILL WE RECEIVE ANY FREE
LEARNING CD OR BOOK OR FREE ENROLMENT FOR OTHERS EXAM?
CAN ANY BODY TELL ME HOW I CAN PROCEED & HOW I`LL BROWSE
CORRECT INDEX OF MICROSOFT SITE FOR THIS .
..

Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\) 04-25-2004 03:05 PM

Re: mcse certificate

Go to www.microsoft.com
Type MCDST into search text box and click the GO button.

I think you should concentrate on building your technical skills and not
worry about what freebies you might get from Microsoft. Here are the names
of two books to start with:
For the 70-271: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Second
Edition
For the 70-272: Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit

Also, it is very rude to type in all caps. This indicates that you are
shouting to the group.