Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where do we get our MCDST symbols to put in our outlook signature? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654912-where-do-we-get-our-mcdst-symbols-to-put-in-our-outlook-signature.html)

sb20056 04-09-2004 08:34 PM

Neil 04-09-2004 09:40 PM

Re: Where do we get our MCDST symbols to put in our outlook signature?

"sb20056" <sbateman@sppc.com> wrote in news:1618701c41e72$09577c90
$a001280a@phx.gbl:

> Where do we get our MCDST symbols to put in our outlook
> signature?

if you are asking for logos, information will come with your welcome kit.
electronic logos are also available at the MCP securde site. If you are
still having trouble try emailing mcphelp@microsoft.com

HTH,HAND

--
Neil