Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCDST Charter member (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654832-mcdst-charter-member.html)

gauji 02-12-2004 03:22 PM

MCDST Charter member

How would I know if made MCDST Charter member ?

02-13-2004 12:47 AM

MCDST Charter member

can order your welcome kit. if your a charter member you
will see "order your charter member welcome kit" in there
other than that you can always call microsoft

cheers

02-13-2004 01:09 AM

MCDST Charter member

I allready did and I dont remember if it said charter
member or not, at that time (4. FEB) didnīt know about
charter member so I notice, just clicked the grey button.

02-13-2004 04:39 AM

MCDST Charter member

If you passed 271 & 272 on the 4th then I'm sure you have
your charter membership. I didn't finish the second part
of the test until the 7th and I made charter.