Velocity Reviews

-   -   Has anyone ever use this service before? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654747-has-anyone-ever-use-this-service-before.html)

Neil Simpson 01-23-2004 08:37 AM

Re: Has anyone ever use this service before?

John wrote:
> I was thinking about using a new payment system on my website from a
> company called knobrot.com. It's something like paypal but they say
> they won't blame me and hold my money. If anyone has had a successful
> experience using Glowpay can you please recommend them to me.
>
> Thank you very much I just like to feel safe! : )
>
> Sincerely
>
> John

Die spammer, die.

--
Regards
Neil

John 01-23-2004 09:26 PM

Has anyone ever use this service before?

I was thinking about using a new payment system on my website from a company called Glowpay.com. It's something like paypal but they say they won't blame me and hold my money. If anyone has had a successful experience using Glowpay can you please recommend them to me.