Velocity Reviews

-   -   where can I get 271/ 272 MOC. 2261 and 2262 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654681-where-can-i-get-271-272-moc-2261-and-2262-a.html)

Vax 12-27-2003 11:34 AM

where can I get 271/ 272 MOC. 2261 and 2262

Where can I download the MOC from exams 70-271 and 70-272.
MOC number 2261a and 2262a.

I know the MOCs are already out. can anyone share a link
to download?

Andy Ruth [MS] 12-29-2003 06:04 PM

Re: where can I get 271/ 272 MOC. 2261 and 2262

If you are an MCT, they are posted to the download site. If not, the best
way is to contact a CTEC.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

"Vax" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I download the MOC from exams 70-271 and 70-272.
> MOC number 2261a and 2262a.
>
> I know the MOCs are already out. can anyone share a link
> to download?

01-09-2004 09:13 AM

Re: where can I get 271/ 272 MOC. 2261 and 2262

IS there somewhere I can download for free?

or how much does it cost?

confers no

Andy Ruth [MS] 01-09-2004 05:09 PM

Re: where can I get 271/ 272 MOC. 2261 and 2262

You can't download it for free and the CTECs put together their own pricing
structure, so each can be different.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

news.microsoft.com 01-22-2004 03:20 PM

Re: where can I get 271/ 272 MOC. 2261 and 2262

Send an email to me, i've an ebook.. i thing it's good.